TAYLOR SOFT SERVE EQUIPMENT
WHY CHOOSE SOFT SERVE OVER HARD PACK?
Choosing between Soft Serve vs Hard Pack Ice Cream can make a huge difference in the success of your retail shop.
Here are the top reason we recommend you choose Soft Serve over Hard pack:
- Delivers a fresher product that is smooth & creamy.
- Healthier product for customers, soft serve is lower in fat and calories.
- Varity of products from dairy, non-dairy, custard, frozen yogurt, gelato or Dole Whip.
- Offers a much higher gross profit margin.
- Less equipment required.
- Reduces product inventory and waste
- Less overall space required, no display cases need or storage space.
- Add flavoring or toppings on the fly, easier to get creative with product.
- Can be more visually appealing
- Lower order requirements from supplier
EXPLORE TAYLOR SOFT SERVE EQUIPMENT
Single Flavor Soft Serve Freezers
Multi-Flavor Soft Serve Freezers
Heat Treatment Soft Serve Freezers
PRODUCTS FOR YOUR SOFT SERVICE EQUIPMENT
TSBL DISTRIBUTING HAS A FULL LINE OF HIGH PROFIT MAGRIN PRODUCTS TO GO WITH YOUR EQUIPMENT
With nearly 40 years of history, you can trust the Frostline® name when it comes to quality and taste. They offer soft-serve mixes, frozen yogurt mixes, and frozen beverage mixes.
Now everyone can enjoy this guilt-fee, non-dairy soft serve that comes in a variety of fruit flavors. Let us show you all the different ways to serve this great tasting product.
Treat your guests to the sweeter side of life with KanPak’s variety of delicious treats, from soft serve ice cream to milkshakes, frozen yogurt, and custards.