TAYLOR SOFT SERVE EQUIPMENT
WHY CHOOSE SOFT SERVE OVER HARD PACK?
Choosing between Soft Serve vs Hard Pack Ice Cream can make a huge difference in the success of your retail shop.
Here are the top reason we recommend you choose Soft Serve over Hard pack:
- Delivers a fresher product that is smooth & creamy.
- Healthier product for customers, soft serve is lower in fat and calories.
- Varity of products from dairy, non-dairy, custard, frozen yogurt, gelato or Dole Whip.
- Offers a much higher gross profit margin.
- Less equipment required.
- Reduces product inventory and waste
- Less overall space required, no display cases need or storage space.
- Add flavoring or toppings on the fly, easier to get creative with product.
- Can be more visually appealing
- Lower order requirements from supplier
EXPLORE TAYLOR SOFT SERVE EQUIPMENT
PRODUCTS FOR YOUR SOFT SERVICE EQUIPMENT
TSBL DISTRIBUTING HAS A FULL LINE OF HIGH PROFIT MAGRIN PRODUCTS TO GO WITH YOUR EQUIPMENT
With nearly 40 years of history, you can trust the Frostline® name when it comes to quality and taste. They offer soft-serve mixes, frozen yogurt mixes, and frozen beverage mixes.
Dole Whip was first Made famous in Disneyland, now everyone can enjoy this guilt-free, non-dairy soft serve that comes in a variety of fruit flavors.
Treat your guests to the sweeter side of life with KanPak’s variety of delicious treats, from soft serve ice cream to milkshakes, frozen yogurt, and custards.