TSBL IS HIRING TECHNICIANS
At TSBL Distributing we take great pride in taking care of our customers and building lasting relationships. We have a outstanding reputation for our service team and network, our Technicians are factory trained with service vans that are always well stocked which enables us to maintain a 96% first time fix rate.
We are currently looking for a dependable, organized service Technician with excellent communication skills to service clients in Minnesota and Western Wisconsin. We are looking for motivated individuals that are dedicated team players with the ability to troubleshoot and service or repair various restaurant equipment in a timely manner. We provide competitive pay, ongoing Factory Training, special tools, uniform, smartphone and the ability to be home Dispactched. Service Technicians role will be working independently and at time as a team on installs and trainings.
Daily tasks include:
- Demonstrate effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to repair equipment.
- Communicate daily with both customers and office staff about ongoing repairs, customers concerns and requests.
- Provide timely and quality repairs of customers equipment.
- Complete PM’s repair or replace problematic equipment and components.
- Service & repair various restaurant equipment Taylor Freezers and Grills, Broasters, Flavor Burst, Lainox Ovens, Frozen Carbonated Beverage units.
- Maintaining high quality customer service.
- Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service.
- Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance customer experience.
- Manage truck inventory and keeping service clean and organized.
- Promoting and selling additional products and services.
TSBL Distributing provides these items for Service Technicians: